HACCP is a way of managing food safety hazards. Food safety management procedures should be based on HACCP principles.
- looking closely at what you do in your business, what could go wrong and what risks there are to food safety
- identifying any critical control points the areas a business needs to focus on to ensure those risks are removed or reduced to safe levels
- deciding what action you need to take if something goes wrong
- making sure that your procedures are being followed and are working
- keeping records to show your procedures are working
IF YOU USE THESE HACCP DOCUMENTS WE HAVE PROVIDED THEN YOU MUST READ, UNDERSTAND AND ADHERE TO ALL THE MEASURES OUTLINED. ALL STAFF SHOULD BE TRAINNED AND UNDERSTAND THESES DOCUMENTS. If you feel you need anything adding to these documents for your business process then please get in touch.
Documents should be stored on site and staff have access to them.
- HACCP DISHES SERVED COLD
- HACCP DISHES SERVED HOT
- HACCP DISHES COOKED, CHILLED SERVED COLD
- HACCP DISHES COOKED CHILLED SERVED HOT